1.06.2009

Our Trip to Kiawah...

I realized in the midst of my belly aching and all around feelings of sorry for myself; I forgot to post our pictures from Kiawah. B and I decided a short but sweet get-away was well deserved for both of us. So we packed our bags and made a reservation at the Sanctuary. Let me tell you off season holidays are the way to go! We booked an ocean front room for December 22nd. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it was to prop our door open and listen to the waves crashing as we ate breakfast or relaxed in bed. Oh that was the life!

These are the views of/from our room:




View from the Atlantic Room (where we had dinner)


One of two grand staircases in The Sanctuary and pictures of their Christmas decor:

view from the lobby

Freshfields:


The Angel Oak: said to be more than 400 years old

No comments: