4.17.2009

Hello, My Name is Michelle and I'm an addict...

"It's not a habit, it's cool I feel alive If you don't have it you're on the other side..." That lyric by K's Choice pretty much sums up my addiction. I've spent countless amounts of money on it, I've driven to another state to get it, I am excited when I buy it, and I use it everyday.

Vera Bradley handbags and accessories are my addiction. If I were to compare it to something, it would be to tattoos. I don't have any myself but I've had many of my friends tell me that one is not enough. So, too is the case with Vera Bradley bags.

Twice every year, VB comes out with new styles and patterns for the accessories at the same time older colors and styles get retired. The older colors inevitably have followers who are dismayed, but the fresh crop of bright hues find themselves into hearts eventually.

Today, I'm expecting my Easter present to myself; a new clutch, a cosmetics case, and a handbag. All were on clearance (as the colors I chose are being retired) so I'm even more thrilled with my buy. I feel like a little girl on the eve of a holiday, where I'm sure to get a treat. Where will I be able to use it first? How can I work it into an outfit? I'm so excited to get home and see the FedEx box waiting for me. Only one hour left, until I can play with my new goodies!

No comments: