9.19.2007

Homecoming

B is home and I can hardly believe it.

Once he was home and settled on the 3rd we made a homemade pizza and watched the Clemson v. FSU game (Go TIGERS!). On the 4th we did some catching up and bought new cell phones, had some Moe's burritos, and Cold Stone ice cream. Basically just hanging out and being in each other's company. The 5th was also full of shopping he bought a pair of Lucky Jeans (I like to say he got "lucky") we also hung out with some pals at Reds Icehouse in Mt. Plesant and had a few beers. Today was yard work day (yuck) and more vegging. All-in-all it's been a very relaxing week, thus far and it's been super nice to be able to see Brandon when I'm talking to him and hold hands with him when we're together. It's those little things that mean so much when he's gone and I'm thrilled to have him back.

So I'm not going to waste anymore time on this blog and go back to being with him. Michelle...out!

No comments: