9.19.2007

August 2007

So I thought I'd follow a friend's lead and make a list of my favorite websites. These are the sites I either visit most often, or ones I just like in general:

Gmail: This is where I get all my email. They also have a great chat "machine". I'm able to chat with friends/family while at work even under firewalls...sweet!

Pandora: This is a great free "radio" that plays only the music you like. And it has a "Quick Mix" button that shuffles through all your stations to make a random mix of fab music!! (Thanks Michelle Mc!)

Fodors: Fantastic references for any travel you plan to do or info on your city. I used this site to find places of interest in my fair town of Charleston...very informative.

Martha Stewart: My husband calls her the Femi-Nazi, and while I'm not a fan of her personality; I love her recipes and crafts. I have yet to find one that hasn't worked out. So whatever she is; her company is fantastic.

Myspace: "Does the word duh, mean anything to you?" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer-The Movie)

Good Reads: A fantastic place to catalog all the books you've ever read, plan to read, are reading. There's a link of this on my page as well. If you join look me up we can be book buddies.

Google: I've loved this site since my college days and I love it even more now that I can customize my home page (as I'm a Gmailer). I have quotes machines, health tips, countdowns, and more. And I can change the look of it to fit my mood.

Imdb: A wonderful place to find any and all info on movies, actors, and anything pertaining to both.

Blockbuster: This is where/how I get my movies. I especially love the fact that I can turn in a viewed movie to any store and get another! I'm never with out a movie.

Tripod: This is a free place to make a website. B and I found that it is easier for family and friends to keep up with our lives if we had one place for all of them to see pictures and our blog as we update them.

Well, those are the websites I love. Check them out if you haven't already.

Happy Surfing!

No comments: